Hartford County, CT
Dental Associates of Connecticut is looking for a General Dentist. The locally owned dental group was founded in 1971 and has successfully grown to 11 locations in Western CT. We have all specialties in house to support our general dentists. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company focused on excellent customer service within an inviting and comfortable environment for patients. Be part of our winning team and amazing culture.
- Must have CT Dental License
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent restorative, endo and cosmetic skills
- Excellent chair-side manner focused on educating patients and providing top-level customer service
- Use a variety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments and digital radiographs
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Contribute to maintaining a strong team atmosphere.
Saturdays a must*
Job Type: Full-time
- General Dentist: 1 year
- Polish Or Spanish speaking a PLUS!